Ask Jaco Your Financial Life Planning Questions!
Learn more about Who We Are Here
Questions for Consideration
- Are you paying the least amount of tax possible?
- Should you save for your retirement or pay down your mortgage?
- How do you know how much is enough to retire? What happens when you have more than enough?
- How much will your children need for postsecondary education?
- How much protection do your group benefits actually provide? Is it sufficient?
- With rising health costs and dwindling coverage, where will the money come from to help you recover from a critical illness such as a serious heart attack?
- What is the most tax-effective means to withdraw funds from your business?
- When does incorporation make sense?
- Are your personal assets protected from claims of your business’ creditors?
- What will happen to your business in the event of your death/disability/critical illness or that of your partners/key employee?
- How will you accumulate sufficient assets to retire?
- How will you pass your business onto your children?