Providing for your income after you leave your career is where the full integration of our Life Aligned® planning is realized. Your vision, values, desires, and life circumstances combine with individualized financial planning for cash management, investment planning, risk coverage, tax planning, plus family and medical expenses that all contribute to your enjoyment of life.
Your life interests such as travel, entertaining, hobbies, community work, and family are variable expenses that are unique to you. Each of these personalized interests requires income planning in retirement. For example, a vision of a relaxing holiday on the beach has a price tag; enjoying and providing for your grandchildren has a price tag; and providing for medical and living expenses as you age also has a price tag and these prices will be different for everyone.
Fraser & Partners will help you assess not just your income requirements after you leave work, but also help you provide for additional expenses that match your individual lifestyle desires and expectations.
Our integrated Life Aligned® retirement planning includes strategies that consider:
- Implementing and building assets to provide retirement income
- Monitoring progress
- Decision-making around:
- what pension you should select and when to start to collect your government benefits;
- whether or not to purchase an annuity with your RRSP funds;
- potential change of residence;
- when and how much to draw from your retirement funds to meet your goals
- Individual Pension Plans (IPP)
- Planning and review of Old Age Security (OAS) benefits and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) benefits
- Pension distribution
- Pension splitting
- Making withdrawals from RRIFs, LIFs PRIFs and RLIFs
- Review and analysis of early retirement packages
Overall, retirement planning can be a complicated process with many variables. In order to ensure flexibility and security for today’s needs as well as peace of mind for your future, our comprehensive, integrated planning to balance a Life Aligned® short-term and long-term strategy will help you realize retirement visions you might not have previously even thought possible.